MARY PACE LIVINGSTONE represents defendants in a wide range of complex commercial circumstances in both state and federal courts. She joined the firm in August 2009.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Livingstone clerked for the Honorable Chief Justice Adele Hedges of the Texas Court of Appeals, First District and was an associate with Bracewell & Giuliani, LLP.
- Obtained dismissal in state court for a director of an oil and gas company in case involving negligent misrepresentation, fraud, and aiding and abetting fraud;
- Obtained dismissal in federal court for corporate defendant in case involving negligence and premise liability;
- Obtained dismissal in federal court for corporate defendant in case involving misrepresentations, fraud, and violation of the insurance code;
- Obtained dismissal in state court of case for defendant involving breach of contract and enforcement of release;
- Obtained favorable settlement for officers and directors in case involving breach of fiduciary duties.
- Commercial Disputes Litigation
- Energy Litigation
- Officer and Director Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas