Faith E. Parten
FAITH E. PARTEN has experience representing various clients in energy, real estate and commercial law. Ms. Parten particularly has experience representing clients in matters relating to renewable energy.
Ms. Parten earned a B.M. in piano performance, magna cum laude, from Hardin-Simmons University in 2005 and a J.D. from Texas Tech University in 2008. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Parten was an associate at Wetsel & Carmichael, L.L.P.
- Commercial Disputes Litigation
- Energy Litigation
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Hardin-Simmons University
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Piano Performance
- "Conflicts between Wind Leases and Oil and Gas Leases", Co-Presenter, Permian Area Lease and Title Analysts Association Spring Seminar, April 8, 2010.
- "Current Issues in Wind Energy Law 2009", Texas Tech University School of Law Wind Energy Society, October 8, 2009
- "What to look for when looking at a Wind Lease", Texas State Technical College Agricultural Technology Seminar, July 2009