Mary P. Livingstone
Mary Pace Livingstone represents defendants in a broad range of complex commercial matters in both state and federal courts.
Ms. Livingstone earned a B.A., from The University of Texas in 2001. She graduated, cum laude, from Tulane Law School in 2002, where she was an Articles & Notes Editor for the Tulane Maritime Law Journal and was awarded Best Comment. Prior to joining Pierce & O'Neill, Ms. Livingstone clerked for the Honorable Chief Justice Adele Hedges of the Texas Court of Appeals, First District and was an associate with Bracewell & Giuliani, LLP.
- Obtained dismissal in state court for a director of an oil and gas company in case involving negligent misrepresentation, fraud, and aiding and abetting fraud
- Obtained dismissal in federal court for corporate defendant in case involving negligence and premise liability
- Obtained dismissal in federal court for corporate defendant in case involving misrepresentations, fraud and violation of the insurance code
- Obtained dismissal in state court of case for defendant involving breach of contract and enforcement of release
- Obtained favorable settlement for officers and directors in case involving breach of fiduciary duties
- Commercial Disputes Litigation
- Energy Litigation
- Officer and Director Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- United States District Courts for the Southern District
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District
- United States District Courts for the Western District